12/19/13

Masked * Zamaskowana

Good morning my fellow crafters!! Dzieńdobry wszystkim craftującym!
I am bringing you a canvas. I loved the mood captured in this photo. There are hints of blues and purples..and one white feather and one black.. a fun balance to play with.
 Chcę Wam dziś pokazać blejtram. Uwielbiam atmosferę tej fotografii - z niebieskimi i fioletowymi akcentami, piórkami... 





Here you can see I painted the dream catcher in black gesso first  and then highlighted it with some steel blue metallic medium. Also I have a black feather peeking out from beneath the picture.
Tekturkę "łapacz snów" najpierw pokryłam czarnym gesso, następnie niektóre partie rozświetliłam metalicznmym medium.





In this photo you can see the beautiful moth badge. I edged the badge with some black gesso.
Na powyższej fotografii widzicie badzik z ćmą, jego brzegi pokryłam czarnym gesso.


Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful crafty day.
Dziękuję za wizytę! Mam nadzieję, że macie wspaniały dzień!


Products used: Użyte produkty:
badzik TEBA-062 ćma na turkusowym tle   chipboards TEC-027 dreamcatcher set   TES-178

1 comment: