12/5/13

Wreck this journal * Zniszcz ten zeszyt


Hi, Riikka here! I bumped into this idea of "wrecking" a journal some time ago but didn't think of it much back then. Now when I started thinking about Christmas present for my creative friends, I thought this might be a fun thing to give.  
Cześć, z tej strony Riikka! Wpadłam na pomysł zrobienia tego journala juz chwilę temu ale troche mi się o nim zapomniało... Idea wróciła do mnie podczas planowania bożonarodzeniowych prezentów dla moich kreatywnych znajomych - pomyślałam, że niezła będzie z tego zabawa.
I started with the a few remaining pages of a watercolor paper block and the cover. I folded those in half and made this little minibook sewing the pages inside. I used the cover page to make the covers for the book and covered the patterned surface with a few coats of gesso. After that I added some stamping with arrow and check stamp. I colored the cover slightly with mists and then adhered two chipboard pieces to the cover - the moth and the star.
Zaczęłam od zszycia małego zeszytu z bloku papieru do akwarelek. Z okładki bloku zrobiłam okładkę zeszytu, pokryłam ją paroma warstwami gesso, stemplowałam strzałkami i szachownicą. Dodałam trochę koloru w postaci mgiełek i przykleiłam tekturki - ćmę i gwiazdkę. 

To the inner  pages I included instructions how either the page or the spread should be wrecked. I loved the idea of life really showing on the pages in a concrete way like adding postal stamps on a page or by stepping to the spread with muddy shoes.
Strony zeszytu wypełniłam instrukcjami, zadaniami w jaki sposób zeszyt ma być "zniszczony". 

I also used 3rd Eye stamps inside the journal to illustrate the book. For example I used a dream catcher stamp on a page which instructed "Sleep with the journal, describe the experience here.
Stempli 3rd Eye użyłam też w środku do zilustrowania zadań. Np. łapacz snów ulokowany został przy zadaniu "śpij z journalem, opisz swoje wrażenia".

Now I need I think to do one journal like this to myself, too! The process was so much fun and I believe that wrecking the journal is even more fun!
Teraz muszę pomyśleć nad takim journalem dla siebie! Zrobienie tego sprawiło mi wiele radości, a wierzę, że "niszczenie" jest jeszcze fajniejsze!

Products used: Użyte produkty:
arrows checkerboard TES-116clouds  TES-121 cogs   TES-178 chipboards' sheet TEC-007 moths - moth TEC-019



3 comments: