12/13/13

Happy Holidays * Wesołych Świąt!

Hello! I really like to use stencils on my artworks and was thrilled when 3rd Eye started their own stencil line. I´ve used one of the sparks stencil on these Christmas cards. Here is a little step-by-step on  how I created these cards:
Witajcie!  Uwielbiam używać maski w moich pracach, więc byłam przeszczęśliwa, kiedy 3rd Eye wystartowało ze swoją szablonową linią! Jednej z masek użyłam do zrobienia świątecznych kartek. Mam dla Was też kurs krok-po-kroku jak je zrobiłam!

 I first placed the stencil over the cards and applied ink with ink daubers thru the stencil.
Na początek umieściłam maskę na kartce i nałożyłam tusz dabberami (aplikator z gąbeczką).

 Next I applied some glitter glue and Gelatos over the inked surface for more interest.
Następnie dodałam trochę brokatu i Gelatos na wybrane obszary.

After that I took the glittery card and stamped some snowflakes on the background for more detail.
Kolejny krok to stemplowanie śnieżynkami - dla uzyskania większej ilości detali.


Then I colored these little tiny bits which can be inside new stencil with blue alcohol ink and glued them onto the card with GlueDots.
Te małe elementy, które czasem są w nowych maskach pokolorowałam niebieskim tuszem alkoholowym i przykleiłam do kartki kropkami kleju.
For the second card I punched Christmas ornamets, then outlined them with a black marker for more contrast.
Na drugiej kartce znalazły się wycięte bombki, którym dorysowałam czarne kontury dla większego kontrastu.


Then I finally used a silver yarn and silver glitter glue to "hang" the ornaments and added some stars from the "Snowflake" chipboard element sheet for additional decoration. Finally I just added the sentiment which I partly stamped (Word stamp set) and partly hand wrote.
Wykończeniem było dodanie srebrnej włóczki i srebrnego brokatu, aby "powiesić" bombki i dodanie paru śnieżynkowych tekturek. 

Happy crafting!! Wesołego craftowania!!
xoxo, Sanna

Used products: Użyte produkty:
TEM005 sparksstamp TES-182 3 edgy snowflakes chipboards TEC-028 snowflakes TES-157 words Friend Happy Travel Remember Journey - smash / project life flair buttons set TEBS006 snowflakes 1

2 comments:

  1. This turned out great! Love what you made. Stencils are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete