12/20/13

Home made Christmas presents - olive oil bottles * Własnoręcznie ozdobione butelki z oliwą - pomysł na prezent

Good ideas are sometimes very simple. This is one of those. Preparing DIY olive oil bottles for Christmas is very fast and easy to do. I had been looking at seasoned olive oil bottles in the grocery store and was thinking that I actually could do that myself too - with herbs from my garden. So I bought myself a selection of medium sized glass bottles, cleaned them and went to my garden to pick some herbs.
Dobre pomysły czasem są bardzo proste. Tak jak ten. Przygotowanie własnoręcznie ozdobionych butelek z oliwą na Święta jest szybkie i łatwe do zrobienia. Szukałam ozdobionych butelek w sklepie ale pomyślałam, że przecież sama mogę to zrobić, używając ziół z mojego ogrodu! Kupiłam więc parę średniej wielkości butelek, wyczyściłam je i zabrałam się do pracy.


 I then filled the bottles with rosemary and thyme twigs and added different spices to go with them (garlic, black pepper and chili). Next I just filled the bottles with olive oil and let them settle.
Do butelek wsadziłam rozmaryn, tymianek, czosnek, czarny pieprz i paprykę, następnie wypełniłam oliwą.


I then made some "Seasons Greetings" labels to go with the bottles and used the last cardstock leftover pieces I had lying on my desk from making the Christmas present boxes
Kolejny krok to przygotowanie etykietek z życzeniami. Użyłam papieru, który został mi po tworzeniu świątecznych pudełek.


I cut strips and punched a big enough circle hole to fit thru the bottleneck. Then I made a fold slightly under the punched hole. This way the label will hang nicely alongside the bottle.
Papier pocięłam na pasy, po jednej stronie każdego z nich wycięłam koła, które pasują do butelkowych szyjek. Pod wycięciem zrobiłam zagięcia.


Next I just needed to decorate the labels and for that purpose I used dimensional pearls, yarn, a snowflake badge and some snowflake chipboard pieces. Finally I just added a sentiment banner and glued all the pieces on their places.
Kolejny krok to dekorowanie etykietek. Użyłam do tego perełek w płynie, włóczki, śnieżynkowego badzika, i trochę śnieżynkowych tekturek. Na koniec przykleiłam bannerki z tekstem.








Hope you have enjoyed this little present idea! Mam nadzieję, że spodobał Wam się mój pomysł!

Happy crafting, Wesołego craftowania!
xoxo, Sanna
  
Do tego projektu użyłam: I used for this project:
zestaw badzików TEBS006 snowflakes 1 śnieżynki jasne  tekturki TEC-028 snowflakes śnieżynki stempel TES-182 3 edgy snowflakes - śnieżynki

4 comments:

  1. Mi bardzo, bardzo się spodobał pomysł :) proste a cudowne i dla każdego do wykorzystania, cuda tworzysz kobietko!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic.
    wholesale olive oil bottles

    ReplyDelete