12/15/13

Christmas Door Hanger Tutorial * Świąteczna zawieszka na drzwi - kurs

Hello Crafters! Today is my first project and tutorial for 3rd Eye! I'm so excited.
Here I will show you how I made the beautiful door hanger. You can pick one up at the local craft store.
Cześć wszystkim! To mój pierwszy post (i zarazem kurs) na blogu 3rd Eye! Jestem bardzo podekscytowana!


I started with the foundation and used metalic medium to cover the hanger. I love the shine. It reminds me of brushed silver.


Zaczęłam od pokrycia bazy i śnieżynek metalicznym medium. Uwielbiam błyszczące powierzchnie. Te przypominają mi wypolerowane srebro.

 Here I stamped the snowflakes onto some silver paper.
 Śnieżynkowymi stemplami ozdobiłam srebrny papier.





Here I am showing you the stars that I painted in various blues and some silver. I applied glitter to a couple of the stars. Also apply the flair wherever you like on your hanger. Don't forget the top of the door hanger. There were some smaller sized snowflakes just perfect for the corners of the door hanger. I rubbed them in metallic as well and had to add a little bling. Just too cute!
Gwiazdki pokryłam różnymi odcieniami niebieskiego, srebrnego, dodałam brokat. Na zawieszce znalazły się też badziki. Nie zapomnijcie o wykończeniu projektu - do tego będą idealne np. mniejsze śnieżynki. Je też pokryłam metalicznym medium, i dodałam kryształki - dzięki temu wyglądają uroczo!




Once you have arranged all your chipboards and flairs and stamped where you would like adhere them to the hanger. Presto! Your hanger is ready to display.
Po ozdobieniu dodatków wystarczy już tylko umieścić je na zawieszce!


Thank you for dropping by. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Dziękuję za uwagę i życzę wspaniałych Świąt Bożego Narodzenia!


Products used: Użyte produkty:
http://3rdeyecraft.com/pl/c/zima-i-Gwiazdka/8 http://3rdeyecraft.com/pl/c/zima-i-Gwiazdka/8 http://3rdeyecraft.com/pl/c/zima-i-Gwiazdka/8

1 comment:

  1. Great project Monica, just love those snowflake chipboards and stamps!! The flairs are gorgeous too!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete