12/27/13

My December * Mój grudzień

Hello! Today I don't want to talk too much.
I wanna show you a few days from my December daily.
Witajcie! Dziś nie chcę mówić za dużo.
Chcę Wam pokazać kilka dni z mojego grudniownika.

In my work I've used not only christmas goodies.
W pracy użyłam nie tylko świąteczne gadżety








It's just my first work with lightbulbs, but I really like it! ;)
To dopiero moja pierwsza praca z wykorzystaniem żarówek, ale już je bardzo lubię! ;)






Happy weekend!
Wesołego weekendu!

Used produkts:
Użyte produkty:
stempel TES-189 night sky background contour stempel TES-181 6 edgy snowflakes - śnieżynki serce anatomiczne stempel TES-054 anatomical heart Mikołaj stempel TES-043 Santa TEM003 little stars TES-142S spherical waves small Lightbulbs Happy Xmas stamp TES-193 oh boy set  TES-192 best day set  TEC-033 note circles set TEC-019 hearts and stars

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful arty mess, love these journal pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun journal. Some awesome pages and love the pale aqua and lilac misting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was really cool!! neat colors and fun stamping.

    ReplyDelete