11/30/12

LO by Elena

Hi all 3rd Eye Stamps fans!
Today I want to share with you a Layout that reflects some philosophic thoughts and features some 3rd Stamps.
Witajcie wielbiciele 3rd Eye ;)
Chciałabym Wam pokazać Layout odzwierciedlający parę filozoficznych myśli... 
...i zawierający stemple 3rd Eye:


Zdecydowałam na połączenie materiałowych kwiatów ze stemplowanymi. Stemplowałam TES-020 rose na wzorzystym papierze do scrapbookingu:
  I decided to combine fabric flowers with the stamped ones. So I stamped the roses on the Patterned Paper using TES 020 Rose:


Róże znajdziecie też w tle, obok kardiogramu (TES-006 cardiogram) stemplowanego z użyciem białego gesso.
 Also I stamped them on the background alongside with TES-006 cardiogram stamp with white Gesso




...and I wanted to extend this kardiogram picture, so I stamped on the photo slightly too.
Przedłużenie wzoru kardiogramu znajdziecie na zdjęciu:


 To embellish the LO I  have chosen TES-018 see with the heart, stamped it on the patterned paper, cut it and pop up on the canvas stripe.
 To strengthen the image I added some stamping of TES-001 Eyes.
 Kolejnym stemplem, który tu znajdziecie jest TES-018 see with the heart, stemplowany na papierze i wycięty, znalazł się na pasku płótna. 
W tle znajdziecie tło z oczek TES-001 Eyes.




  Hope you have enjoyed my experiments and you are inspired the stamps you have in your stash
 Mam nadzieję, że moje eksperymenty spodobały Wam się i zostaliscie zainspirowani!

3 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous Elena!! Love the cardiogram with gesso!! And gorgeous colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a real stunner Elena!!! I can't get my eyes of it, goes straight into my 'all times faves' :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work, so many details to look at!

    ReplyDelete