12/1/12

Father's day canvas

This canvas I made for my husband for father’s day present. It says that “you are the best dad”. 
Ten blejtram powstał dla mojego męża jako prezent na Dzień Ojca. Napis znaczy "jesteś najlepszym tatą"


We have four kids and I think I often forget to say how good father he is. In daily life you often just take more notice about the things the other does not do. But well, he is the best!
Mamy czwórkę dzieci i myślę, że często zapominam mówić, jak dobrym ojcem jest mój mąż. Codzienność zwraca nam uwagę na wiele innych rzeczy... ale tak, on jest najlepszy!



I had the pleasure to join Finnabairs classe, and I learned so many things from her. In this canvas I used some gel medium to clue every bit and pieces together as one, bigger embellishment. That is so much fun and the best of all, this way you can use all the things you wouldn’t otherwise use!
Miałam przyjemność uczestniczyć w warsztatach Finnabair, dużo się od niej nauczyłam. Na tym blejtramie znajdziecie technikę z użyciem gel medium - dużo zabawy! 

For embossing I used Leaf stamp, I have to admit, that that’s my favorite one
I also stamped leaf on to clay and colored them with mists. I think they are quite nice embellishments. 
Stempel liść (TES-026 leaf") użyłam do zrobienia embossingu na gorąco. Muszę zaznaczyć, że to mój ulubiony stempel!
Poza embossingiem - liść odbiłam w glinie i zabarwiłam mgiełkami - tym sposobem stworzyłam oryginalną odzobę do mojefo scrapa.




Have great week you all!
Życzę Wam wspaniałego tygodnia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment