11/17/12

Brothers in 1950 * Bracia w 1950.

I have some old pictures from my father’s childhood. I found them so inspiriting! It’s easy to use strong colors with black and white picture. Autumn is my favorite time of the year so I wanted to use autumn colors for this.
Znalazłam trochę starych zdjęć z dzieciństwa mojego taty. Są bardzo inspirujące! a użycie mocnych kolorów z czarno-białymi zdjęciami jest dosyć łatwym zadaniem :) Jesień jest moją ulubioną porą roku, więc postawiłam właśnie na jesienne kolory.



I think that the stamps are giving such a nice feeling to the layout.
For this layout I used leaf (TES-026 leaf ) and pumpkin (TES-029 pumpkin) stamps. 
 Stemple nadały charakteru mojej pracy. Użyłam tutaj liścia (TES-026 leaf ) oraz dyni (TES-029 pumpkin).

 

 I’m planning to give this page for father’s day present to my dad.
Mam w planach sprezentować tę stronę mojemu tacie na urodziny.
 
 Have nice day!
Życzę Wam udanego dnia!

emmo

4 comments:

  1. oh ! I am completely fond of this !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super pretty! Loved the strong colors with the vintage picture! :) Awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely love this! Fabulous stamp work too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your stamping... great page

    ReplyDelete