11/3/12

Guest Spot - Riikka Kovasin

Riikka impresses us constantly, this time she created wonderful tags!
Meet Riikka and her work!
Riikka stale zachwyca nas swoją twórczością, tym razem zrobiła to za pomocą wspaniałych tagów!
Poznajcie Riikkę oraz jej prace!


 My name is Riikka Kovasin and I live in Helsinki, Finland with my husband and two little daughers.
I started scrapbooking in autumn 2009 and have been doing pages ever since. From layering papers my style has involved to a more "make it yourself" way so I usually use gesso, stamping, acrylic paints and mists in my layouts. I'm happiest when I can get messy with different media and experiment! I enjoy making layouts the best of all, but I do cards and other crafts, too.
Nazywam się Riikka Kovasin, mieszkam w Helsinkach (Finlandia) z moim mężem i dwoma małymi córkami.
Zaczęłam scrapować jesienią 2009r. Z tworzenia papierowych warstw mój styl ewoluował do "zrób to po swojemu" ;) Zwykle w swoich scrapach używam gesso, stemplowania, farb akrylowych, mgiełek. Nabałaganienie różnymi mediami i eksperymentowanie z nimi sprawia mi ogromną radość! Layouty są moją ulubioną formą ale tworzę też kartki i inne rzeczy.

 I created these tags with the wonderful stamps by the 3rd Eye. I just love that rose!
Do stworzenia poniższych tagów użyłam wspaniałych stempli z 3rd Eye. Zakochałam się w róży!


First I stamped the rose to the tag. Then I covered it with another rose, that was stamped on a post it and cut out. Then I applied some mists. The post it rose acted as a cover for the rose underneath. I also added a touch of gesso on top of each tag. Then I colored the roses with Copic markers. For the embellishment I added a few punched borders, pieces of ribbon and some other random pieces as well.
Najpierw odbiłam różę na tagu, następnie przykryłam ją kształtem nastemplowanym i wyciętym na karteczce typu "post it" - dzięki temu mogłam spryskać tagi mgiełkami. Nałożyłam trochę gesso na górze każdego taga. Różę pokolorowałam markerami Copic. Dodałam jeszcze parę taśm, brzegów, dodatków... gotowe!

 *

 We also notices, that Riikka used "TES-036 baroque border" stamp :)
Zauważyliśmy, że Riikka użyła też stempla "TES-036 baroque border" :)
rose 

Riikka - thank You so much for being our Guest :)
Riikka - bardzo dziękujemy za Twój Gościnny Post!

 And all of You - we invite to Riikka's blog: 
Natomiast wszystkich odwiedzających 3rd Eye zapraszamyna bloga Riikki:


3 comments: