11/7/12

(bad) memories * (złe) wspomnienia

Greetings from Finland! I’m very happy to be part of this amazing design team! I’ve been so inspired from these lovely 3rd eye stamps and I’m looking forward to show you what I have done. I’m a scrapbooker and I’m always trying to find expression, something I want to tell thru my work.
Pozdrowienia z Finlandii! Bardzo się cieszę, że jestem częścią tego wspaniałego Design Teamu! Stemple 3rd Eye działają na mnie bardzo inspirująco, nie mogę się doczekać, by pokazać wam moje inne prace. Zajmuję się scrapbookingiem i zawsze staram się wyrazić swoją pracą pewne emocje.

It’s not always sunny in life, is it? Don’t we all have (bad) memories? 
Niestety nie zawsze w życiu bywa słonecznie? Czy nie mamy też złych wspomnień?


I started this layout by stamping Pandora stamp to my background paper. I really like the sadness in her.
I also used the stamp leaf to create shadows for the “real” leafs. 
Tworzenie tej pracy zapoczątkowałam stemplowaniem Pandory na tle. Bardzo podoba mi się jej wewnętrzny smutek. Użyłam też "liścia" do stworzenia cieni "prawdziwych" listków.


I love to use lot of embellishments, so there is this and that from my treasure box. 
Uwielbiam używać różne ozdoby, znajdziecie tu parę znalezisk z mojego pudełka ze skarbami.

5 comments:

  1. great work, so full of sadness

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool...love your stamping all of it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic mood you created in your work and shown that sadeness also could be beautiful and elegant...
    :-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful and black accents <3

    ReplyDelete