11/28/12

Pandoras' box

I have quite lot of old boxes. I’m always planning to cover them with something nice, but I ever do. 
One day I got huge inspiration to do something. I didn’t quite know what, so I tooked one of my boxes and started playing with that.
Mam całkiem dużo starych pudełek... Zawsze planuję okleić je czymś fajnym ale nigdy się nie składa.
Któregoś dnia napadła mnie wielka wena! W zasadzie nie wiem jak się to stało, po prostu wzięłam jedno z pudełek i zaczęłam je alterować. 



I added some frills and gesso, then some ribbon and more gesso. I colored the whole box with mists, but I didn’t like the result. So I washed most of it away under the water tap. And then I actually liked the result! I stamped some Pandora images on the patterned paper and clued the images on top of the box with gel medium. Gel medium is covering the paper and keeping it safe, even the box would be in heavy use.
Dodałam trochę koronek, gesso, tasiemki, więcej gesso. Zabarwiłam całe pudełko mgiełkami ale efekt nie był wymarzony, więc zmyłam sporą część pod wodą - to było coś!
Znajdziecie tu wiele odbitek stempla Pandora - trzy z nich są stemplowane na papierze do scrapbookingu, przyklejone na górze i pokryte gel medium dla zabezpieczenia.




This box was easy and fun to do!
Alterowanie tego pudełka było łatwe i przyjemne!

2 comments: