2/26/13

You can't buy my love





That's my new art journal.
I was sitting in my crafting-room listening to some radio and suddenly the Beatles-song came up and then I knew I wanted to use that title in a journal.
It's quite true - you can't buy my love!!!
To mój nowy art journal.
Siedziałam w moim craft-pokoju słuchając radia i kiedy usłyszałam The Beatless - od razu wiedziałam, jaki tutył będzie miał mój journal.

I wanted to multiply the hearts (TES-056S Anatomical heart S) and ended up doing the same with the beautiful girl "Olivia". TES-037 Olivia. You might spot the "branch" (TES-075 Branch) on the background as well (love that stamp as a background stamp)
I also wanted to do the page in warm colors, to get the feeling of love and a living heart.
Did some doodling on her face and on the hearts with a white pen.
Powtórzyłam motyw małego anatomicznego serca (TES-056S Anatomical heart S), to samo zrobiłam z Olivią (TES-037 Olivia). W tle możecie znaleźć fragmenty gałązki TES-075 Branch (ten stempel jest idealny do tworzenia tła).
Aby bardziej nawiązać do miłosnych tematów i bicia serca, nadałam stronie ciepłe barwy. Znajdziecie tu też trochę rysowania białym długopisem.




3rd Eye stamps used: Użyte stemple:
anatomical heart S (small)   
branch

Have a nice day! Życzę Wam wspaniałego dnia!
Hugs, Uściski,
Marianne 

1 comment:

  1. this is really cool. I wish I had that branch stamp!! very cool

    ReplyDelete