2/12/13

turquoise and amber tags by Marianne

I am so in love with the "old castle window" TES-072 and use it a lot nowadays! On layouts, in art journaling and here, as I'll show you today, on tags.
I love how the stamp is designed, perfect size and the grungy effect is just fabolous!

Po prostu kocham wzór-okno TES-072 old castle window 
i używam go codziennie! W skrapach, do tworzenia art journali oraz w takich pracach jak dzisiejsza, czyli w tagach.
Uwielbiam sposób, w jaki stempel jest zaprojektowany, idealny rozmiar i grungowy, fantastyczny efekt!

So here are my to different tags:
 The first one with my favorite color - turquoise:
Więc tak, dziś tagi: pierwszy w jednym z moich ulubionych kolorów - turkusie:



3rd Eye stamps used: Użyte stemple:

stripes - border
old castle window

*




Next tag with the same window but different looks and colors:
Następny tag też z oknem ale w innej palecie kolorystycznej:


 Here I have stamped the TES-041 lighbulbs on paper and cut out. Used inks and gel medium after I glued them to the tag.

 Użyłam tu żarówek TES-041 lightbulbs stemplowanych na papierze, wyciętych. Kiedy je przykleiłam do papieru - w ruch poszły tusze i gel medium.

3rd Eye stamps used: Użyte stemple:
Lightbulbs - żarówki
TES-041 lightbulbs
*
Hugs Ściskam!
Marianne

11 comments:

  1. Lovely tags! Window looks great. Maybe I have to get it next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely stunning, as always

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know that tags are my favourite form of art but your tags are absolutely the most beautiful. Full of energy, passion and emotions. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING!!! I just LOVE the colours!!! Great details! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous. You make me want to buy the window!!! Fabulous brillant colors. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica, can't wait to see you create with the window ;)

      Delete
  6. Love the bulb stamps and I LOVE what you did with them! Great!!!

    die amelie x

    ReplyDelete