2/28/13

Stamping on clay * Stemplowanie na glince

I just love the TES-041 lightbulbs.  I could use them in every project. Well, I actually almost do.
Uwielbiam żarówkowe stemple TES-041 lightbulbs! Mogłabym dodawać je do każdego projektu.... co prawie robię ;)


This box is covered with air dry clay and stamped into it. After drying I painted it with acrylic paints. I think this is good way to use old boxes! 
Pudełko pokryłam glinką schnącą na powietrzu i po prostu stemplowałam. Po wysuszeniu masy - pomalowałam ją farbami akrylowymi. Myślę, że to świetny sposób na stare pudełka!



Stamps I used: Użyte stemple:
Lightbulbs - żarówkiMarta

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Magic box!!! Like it so much!
    When I get my "light bulbs" , I'll try to make something interesting with them too)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is pretty neat!! super creative. great job.

    ReplyDelete