11/29/13

Little shirts as gifts * Koszulki na prezenty


Hopefully you're having a wonderful Saturday! Today me, Riikka, want to show you these two little shirts I made for my daughters. Using the same idea, you could create tea towels, aprons or similar used as a Christmas present. 
Mam nadzieję, że Wasza sobota jest wspaniała:) Dziś ja, Riikka, chcę Wam pokazać dwie koszulki, które ozdobiłam dla moich córeczek. Tym samym sposobem możecie przygotować serwetki, fartuszki i inne podobne rzeczy, które będą idealnym prezentem gwiazdkowym.

I used both stamps and chipboard shapes in both of these. In the pink, butterfly one, I first stamped with a butterfly chipboard shape using fabric paint. I mounted the chippie on a piece of wood using foam squares and then used it like a stamp.
Do ozdobienia użyłam stempli i tekturek. Na początku stemplowałam tekturką motylem, użyłam do tego farby do tkanin. Tekturkę umieściłam na kawałku drewna za pomocą piankowych kwadracików i po prostu nią stemplowałam.

After the first set of butterflies had dried, I then added two large ones using the butterfly stamp and VersaCraft color. I colored the butterflies slightly using fabric markers and a touch of white fabric paint.
Po wyschnięciu pierwszej grupy motyli, stemplowałam dwa duże motyle używając stempla i tuszu do tkanin. Pokolorowałam motyle markerami do tkanin i dodałam elementy farbą do tkanin.
In the white and blue one I again used first a chipboard shape to stamp. This time I used a feather mounting it the same way on a piece of wood. I stamped the images kind of falling down from the other shoulder towards the hem.
Na białej tekturce najpierw też stemplowałam tekturkami, w taki sam sposób jak przy różowej koszulce.

After the paint had dried, I drew a few details to the feather using a fabric marker and then stamped the text with VersaCraft.
Po wyschnięciu farby, narysowałam markerem do tkanin detale piórek i dostemplowałam napis tuszem do tkanin.

After the paint and ink had dried, I ironed the shirts to heat set the paints to the fabric. Also, while working, remember to insert something inside the shirt to prevent the paint to bleed through the other side.
Po kompletnym wysuszeniu, wyprasowałam koszulki, wkładając coś w ich środek, by farba nie przeszła na tkaninę z tyłu.

Thank you for looking! Have a lovely weekend!
Dziękuję za uwagę! Życzę Wam miłego weekendu!

Products used: Użyte produkty:

TES-076L butterfly large TES-173  chipboards' sheet TEC-002 feathers chipboards' sheet TEC-006 butterflies



2 comments: