11/13/13

Today card


Today it's time for another card! Here's Riikka again with a card in what I have used the same idea that in my last card - using chipboard as stencil. 
Dziś czas na kolejną z moich kartek! Z tej strony Riikka, z pomysłem tym, który pokazywałam ostatnio - z wykorzystaniem tekturki jako maski.

I love how easy it is to use the radial frame as a stencil and how effective the look is. It really draws the eye to the center and to the embellishments. I also used stamps to add some texture to the background. This time I went with the honeycomb design and the funky flowers
Uwielbiam to, jak łatwo używa się promienistej tekturki jak maski, i to, jaki efekt się dzięki temu uzyskuje. W tym przypadku wzór skupia wzrok na głównym elementach kartki. Z użytych produktów znajdziecie też stemple w tle (plastry miodu i kwiaty funky flowers)

I also used the same funky flowers as the main embellishments. I stamped them on to a piece of patterned paper and then added touches of gold with a gelly rolly pen. The design also has skeleton type delicate leaves that I stamped onto vellum. I also added a flair among the flowers and embossed a few glue dots to make big golden embellishments.
Stemple-kwiaty posłużyły też do wykonania głównych ozdób. Stemple odbiłam na wzorzystym papierze, dorysowałam akcenty złotym żelowym długopisem. Na kalce odbiłam stemple - listki. Na koniec dodałam badzik i parę złotych elementów.  


Products used: Użyte produkty:

chipboards TEC-014 radial frame beams funky flowers leafhoneycomb 2 (contour) TEBA-159 



2 comments: