2/15/14

My Valentine

Hello Crafters, Monica checking in here today!
I prepared an ATC for Valentines Day.  Do you have something prepared?
The chipboard and stamps are all from the 3rd Eye store.



In this close up you can see the Anatomical heart chipboard. I inked the heart in black and then heat embossed a bit of red on top of it. In the background one can see the flower background stamp that I used to add interest.

Here you can see the wonderful butterfly chipboard. I painted them in a hot pink and then stamped one of them in the floral stamp. The other chipboard I painted and then set some seed beads on top with my glue.


I thought this might be a different type of ATC. The stamps and chippies are so much fun to play with.
Have a wonderful Valentine's day! Happy Scrappn! Remember visit the 3rd Eye store for wonderful crafting supplies and the 3rd Eye Blog for fabulous inspiration. Monica
Products used:

 

2 comments:

  1. so cool, Mon! Love the colours and that cute flower bg stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love love love your work always so inspiring , so arty x

    ReplyDelete