8/5/14

A Good Day...from Lizzy

Hi there! I had a wonderful time 'playing' with the new Sun Ray Beams mask  - I've used modeling paste mixed with paint to get these colours:
For this page, I went bright & sunny. This little girl has had leukaemia since she was 2 years old, so it has been a long battle - but she is now healthy! So, the bright colours celebrate her health!
 The chipboard arrows are also 3rd Eye - I've added some gold embossing powder to give them some texture. I took the feather stickers & gave them some added life with embossing powder, too.
I was really pleased with how they turned out. Here's what I did:
Here's my whole page:
The stars are also 3rd Eye chipboard - colored with Gelatos....a close up of the banner - I've used some of the NEW 3rd Eye stamps - aren't those Polaroid Frames FUN???
Thanks for looking ~ happy scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥
Goodies used:
TEM017 sun - beams rays  TECs-006 arrows  badge TEBA-025 „Perfect moment!” on green background      TES-241 instalove


TES-192 best day set   chipboards' sheet TEC-010 stars    TEST-001 feathers  


1 comment:

  1. All the bits and pieces are so great! Thanks for the quick tutorial for the feathers! She's such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete