8/12/14

Discovery

Hi there! Lizzy with you today:) This is my first project using some of the NEW 3rd Eye goodies. I had such fun! Firstly, I created some texture on the background using the lovely GEOMETRIC stencil:
Then using heat embossing I added the new small 'bang' stamp to create some flowers. The middle is made of chipboard circles. I've randomly added some Gelato colors & finished them with Glossy accents. I love how they turned out!
I also used the sun beams ray mask with Dylusions ink spray.
Can you see the little 'love' stamp in there? It's also heat embossed with white.
The arrow is chipboard & of COURSE, I had to use some badges. I ADORE 3rd Eye badges:) The little black arrow in the circle is a sticker. Great for adding to photos!
You have been VERY patient! Here is the whole LO:
You can see I've also used the new diamond stamp near my journaling - also heat embossed.
Thanks so much for looking ~ I hope you can see how wonderful 3rd Eye products are for creating fun, individual backgrounds:)
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

TEM018 geometric pattern  TEM017 sun - beams rays  TES-240 bang      TES-156 love love love - smash / project life

TEST-005 smile set  TECs-006 arrows  TEC-038 round frames    badge TEBA-049 white tiny hearts on turquoise and black background    

TES-224S diamonds 2 small  badge TEBA-025 „Perfect moment!” on green background 

12 comments:

  1. Definitely my latest fave, I love the colours and the photo with the colour highlights looks amazing, well done Lizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow wow wowwwwwww!! This is gorgeous! I love love love the colors, the textures and those sweet photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning Lizzy - I love that geometric stencil and your embossed flowers are genius!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous...stunning... Awesome.... One of my new favourits...and I love the stencil work and embossing. You have done a brilliant job on this one Lizzy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing - love the green and hmmmmm - is that "purple" I see? Love this page :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. IT's amazing Lizzy.... l love that background with the stencilling and embossing and paste and colour and and and... and there is nothing better than watching a child discover the wonders of the world. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolute stunning!! Love the background job!! Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow this is a real stunner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE , love all the heat embossing! very creative Lizzy Love the two photo's and they are gorgeous. I think Your little grandson looks like his Dad

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot Lizzy! I Love this! Those chippie flower centres are amazing. Your work just keeps getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos. Love the composition and use of the stencils. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is sensationally stunning. I love the textures and colours.... brilliant foil for your adorable photos. The stencilling technique looks amazing, as do the flower centres. Cheers, Di

    ReplyDelete