8/26/14

Look to the Heavens & Sing...

Hullo! Lizzy with you today to share an art journal page.
I was watching a couple of videos by our own Riikka Kovasin & also one by Fiona Paltridge....so, thank you ladies for the inspiration!
Here is my page. I have tried to show the quality of space with the blue colours; the angels with the feathers & the stars, of course!
 I have inked then heat embossed the chipboard circles.
 I've added some pencil sketching to the feather stickers.
 I added plasterer's tape over some strips of paper, then heat embossed the star stamp over it all - in roughly the shape of a big star:)
 Below is my whole page:
Here are the 3rd EYE PRODUCTS that I used:
night sky background TES-122 TES-189 night sky background contour 

 TEM018 geometric pattern        TEST-001 feathers     TEC-038 round frames     TES-234 coffe stains                    
Thanks for looking ~ & happy scrapping
Lizzy ♥♥♥

5 comments:

  1. fabulous, Lizzy!! love the gold with the blues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome stamping and that gold embossing looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks fabulous. Love the stamping and the gold

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Liz...... The colours, gold, stamps, texture in d bg all give a really calming feel and very apt for the saying you've journaled.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lizzy awesome project, love all the backround mixed media work. Well done ;)

    ReplyDelete