4/4/13

Meet our new Design Team! (part 5/6)





Meet Solange! * Poznajcie Solange!
new Member of our DT * nową osobę w DT 3rd Eye 
My name is Solange Marques, I am from Brazil. I have been in love with Arts and Crafts since I was a child. I discovered Scrapbooking in 2004 and today I am totally crazy about it. I love to use paints and texture in my layouts and I melt the photos with the background. I love mixing a lot of techniques and products in my pages such as acrylic paints, watercolor, stamps, modeling paste and acrylic gesso. I love the artsy style!

Nazywam się Solange Marques, jestem z Brazylii. Zakochałam się w tworzeniu jeszcze bedąc dzieckiem. Scrapbooking odkryłam w roku 2004. i do dziś go uwielbiam. Kocham używać farby i nadawać tekstury moim projektom, wtapiać fotografie w tło. Uwielbiam łączyć różne techniki i produkty, np. farby akrylowe, akwarele, stemple, pastę modelującą i gesso. Moim faworytem jest styl artystyczny!

2 comments:

  1. welcome. look forward to seeing your creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. weee!! Can't wait to work with you Solange! :)

    ReplyDelete