10/22/12

key to the future * klucz do przyszłości

Hop, hop!
W ramach dzisiejszej inspiracji przygotowałam tajemniczą kartkę.
Będzie ona wręczona nauczycielce, z kluczem i dziurką od klucza. ;)
Hello!
I prepared a bit mysterious card for my inspiration today.
It'll be given to a teacher. 




Wszyscy znamy powiedzenie, że nauka jest kluczem do potęgi, prawda?
Jeśliby wziąć te słowa dosłownie, okazuje się, że nauczycielemogą okropnie dużo uczniom dać... Dać im klucz do przyszłości....
 Why with key and keyhole?
Let me explain.
All of us know proverb: keep learning because knowledge is the key to power, right?
If we take it literally, it means that teachers can give huge gift for their students.
Give them a key to the future...
Użyłam stempla TES-028 keyhole w samym środku pracy,ożywiłam go trochę pomarańczowymi różyczkami.
I used stamp TES-028 keyhole in the center of my card and I also addedtwo orange roses to liven up a bit this card.
Drugi stempel, którego użyłam to TES-027 key, klucze schowałam
odrobinę pod warstwami, bo szukanie wiedzy nie jest takie proste.
Second stamp I used is TES-027 key, I hid two keys under the layers
because I know that looking for a knowledge is not simple.
 
 XOXO   
Noomiy   

2 comments: