9/27/13

Goodbye from Yasmin

I can't believe how fast these last 6 months has flown by! I've enjoyed every minute being on the 3rd Eye designteam with Karolina and all the other amazing girls! They always inspire me with every project they make and are just such sweet and awesome girls. I will miss them alot.

Nie wierzę jak szybko minęło tych sześć miesięcy! Podobała mi się każda minuta w DT 3rd Eye z Karoliną i resztą wspaniałych dziewczyn! Inspirowały mnie każdym projektem, są po prostu słodkie i wspaniałe. Będzie mi tego brakowało.

I've learned so much this past term. I use stamps way more on my layouts than I did before and I seem to always grab for my bag of 3rd Eye stamps. But 3rd Eye hasn't only stamps anymore, both chipboards and bagdes was interduced this period and what beauties they are! As much as I love the stamps I got to say I love the other products just as much too.
Dużo się nauczyłam w tym DT. Stempluję moje skrapy dużo częściej niż przedtem, wychodzi na to, że zawsze sięgam po torebkę ze stemplami 3rd Eye... ale 3rd Eye to nie tylko stemple, zarówno badziki jak i tekturki zostały wprowadzone podczas ostatnich sześciu miesięcy i muszę stwierdzić, że niezależnie jak bardzo uwielbiam stemple, uwielbiam też nowe cudeńka! 

Choosing one favorite stamp turned out to be a bit hard. But I must say that the stamp I grab for more than others is the checkered stamp. I use it now on everything. It's small and so easy to handle with and with out an acrylic block. So hands on my heart that is my ultimate favorite stamp :)
Wybór jednego ulubionego stempla to strasznie trudne zadanie... ale muszę przyznać, że najczęściej sięgałam po szachownicę. Teraz używam jej wszędzie. Stempel jest mały, wygodny w użyciu zarówno z pomoca bloczka jak i bez niego. Z ręką na sercu mogę powiedzieć, że to mój faworyt :)

It's been an awesome time making projects for 3rd Eye and I had a blast! 
To był wspaniały czas, świetnie się bawiłam!


My last projects is a canvas made with stamps and chipboards. Looove the moth chippies
Mój ostatni projekt to blejtram z stemplami i tekturkami. Zakochaaaaałam się w tekturkach - ćmach.


I've used the large dot, the small dot and the checkered stamp on this.. Aaand of course the feathers and leaf stamp! :)
Ze stempli użyłam tutaj grochów, kropek i szachownicy. Iiiii oczywiście piórek oraz listka! :)

Hope you enjoyed my last post this term and hope to see you around the block!! :)
Mam nadzieję, że podoba Wam się mój post w tym okresie DT, mam nadzieję do zobaczenia zobaczenia!! :)

Huugs!
Ściskam!
 Yasmin
Used products: Użyte produkty:
 polka dots TES-118 TES-137 big dots  checkerboard TES-116  chipboards' sheet TEC-007 moths - moth leaf  feathers TES-125

2 comments: