1/7/13

elegant card with "el bahia" * elegancka kartka


Hello ladies! Its Evgenia Petzer here today again.
Witajcie! Z tej strony Evgenia Petzer

Today I want to share with you another project. Its soft, shabby-provence inspired card.  I used the El Bahia (TES-016) stamp to create the paper. I think, thats the very cool idea of using stamps- to create your own background.
Mój dzisiejszy projekt to delikatna, inspirowana stylem shabby, kartka. Użyłam do niej stempla TES-016 El Bahia. Tworzenia własnego wzoru na papierze dzięki stemplom to świetna technika! 
   And some close ups:
I embossed these stamps (before i stamped with it 4 times)
Poniżej trochę zbliżeń na detale: 
Tutaj embossowałam na gorąco stemplowany powielony wzór:


Really happy with the texture, that the embossing gave me.
Bardzo spodobała mi się uzyskana dzięki embossingowi tekstura.




Will share with you 2 more projects throughout the January, stay tuned:)
Mam Wam do pokazania jeszcze dwa projekty ze stemplami 3rd Eye, nie przegapcie ich :)

If you didn't see my first project, please come and check it here.
 Jeśli nie widzieliście mojej pierwszej pracy dla 3rd Eye - zapraszam {tutaj}.

1 comment: