11/10/14

autumn cards

Witajcie, z tej strony AgnieszkaD. Dziś pokażę Wam jak zrobiłam tą jesienną kartkę.
Hello, it's AgnieszkaD here. Today I'll show you how I made this autumn card.



Potrzebne będą: stemple 3rd Eye, tusze wodne, biały karton, nożyczki, tusz do tuszowania, ulubione dodatki.

You will need: 3rd Eye stamps, water inks, white cardboard, scissors, favorite accessories.






Na kawałku folii mieszam kroplę lub dwie tuszu z odrobiną wody i stempluję biały karton wybranym wzorem. Ja wybrałam TES-026S leaf.

On a piece of foil I mix a drop or two of ink with a little water and stamp white cardboard with the selected pattern, I choose
TES-026S leaf.








Następnie wycinam listki i tuszuję je. 

Then I cut the leaves and disterss them.
A to już kartka wykonana z użyciem kolorowych, jesiennych listków. Tło kartki potuszowałam i postemplowałam stemplem tulle TES-135.
And this is the card made with colored autumn leaves. On the background I used the stamp tulle TES-135.



i inna stemplowana wodnymi tuszami kartka:
and other water inks stamped card:



Użyłam:/I used:

TES-026S leaf small TES-191 feathers 3  TES-174 best day ever hearts
http://3rdeyecraft.com/en_US/p/tulle-TES-135/166#prettyPhoto 


Miłego stemplowania!
Happy stamping!

 

2 comments:

  1. These look sooo beautiful......TFS the technique - it looks easy and FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete