4/9/14

Goodbye from Monica


Hello and Goodbye! I can't believe it's over. How wonderful it has been to be a part of this wonderful team and work with these great products. Thank you!

Witam i żegnam się jednocześnie! Nie mogę uwierzyć, że to juz koniec. Wspaniale było należeć do tego świetnego zespołu i pracować z tymi produktami. Dziękuję!

Choosing my favorite is so hard but I remember the very first stamp I fell in love with.
So with that here is my flashback project with my most favorite stamp.
Wybór ulubionego produktu 3rd Eye jest bardzo trudny ale pamiętam pierwszym stempel, w którym się zakochałam. Z prawej strony moja pierwsza praca  z nim wykonana.

The journey is closing and my latest is a layout using more of the wonderful 3rd Eye Products.
Przygoda się kończy, poniżej mój ostatni projekt na blogu 3rd Eye.


Here are some close ups: Zbliżenia na detale:






Thank you and see your around!! Dziękuje za uwagę! Do zobaczenia!

Products used: Użyte produkty:

 



No comments:

Post a Comment