5/9/14

New DT - Siwka - Nowe DT


Hello! I'm Kasia Kędziora, in the World of Papers- Siwka. 

I live and study in Warsaw. For me, scrapbooking is
a completely free form of self-expression, which doesn't impose techniques or materials and I love it for this...for more than two years! I fell in love in 3rd Eye stamps from the very beginning, so I'm very pleased that I'll be able 
to show you my work involving them.

Hej! Nazywam się Kasia Kędziora, a w Świecie Papierów- Siwka. Mieszkam i studiuję w Warszawie. Scrapbooking jest dla mnie zupełnie wolną formą wyrażania siebie, która niczego nie narzuca i za to go uwielbiam... już od ponad dwóch lat! W stemplach 3rd Eye zakochałam się od samego początku, dlatego cieszę się bardzo, że będę mogła pokazywać Wam moje prace z ich udziałem.


 

At the beginning I would like to show you a place where I create (this time cleaned for photos). My craft place is my desk. iIn two black boxes I keep most of paints, stamps, cardboards and masks. Basically all materials are spread out around the room. Below you can see the next part of the room where I keep all the papers and other stuff in the mini-commode.

Na początku chciałabym pokazać Wam miejsce, gdzie tworzę (tym razem posprzątane na potrzeby zdjęć). Moim kątem do pracy jest biurko,
a większość mediów, stempli, tekturek i masek trzymam w dwóch czarnych skrzyniach. Właściwie wszystkie materiały są rozrzucone po pokoju. Poniżej widać następny fragment pokoju, gdzie trzymam papiery oraz wszelkie przydasie 
w mini-komodzie.




Warm greetings to you all! Pozdrawiam Was serdecznie!


4 comments:

  1. congrats! Excited to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja tam widzę duuużo fajnych książek ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ADORE your scrapping style, Kasia, as you know:) Looove that dream catcher on the wall! And you like books...YAY!!!! Reading is almost as good as scrapping:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello and welcome, sciskam Cie mocno <3

    ReplyDelete