4/1/14

Goodbye from Agnieszka

Trudno uwierzyć, że sześć miesięcy spędzone w tym fantastycznym teamie właśnie się kończy. To był dla mnie ważny i bardzo cenny czas. Miałam okazję współpracować z bardzo zdolnymi i kreatywnymi osobami, dziękuje Wam dziewczyny i Tobie Dryszko za tę możliwość!

It's hard to believe, that those six months spent in this fantastic team coming to an end. It was important and very valuable time to me. I had the opportunity to work with a very talented and creative people, thank you girsl and you Karolina for this opportunity!

Tak wiele produktów 3rd Eye jest bliskich moim sercu, że trudno wybrać jakiś konkretny. Stemple pokochałam już dawno, ale teraz myśląc o 3rd Eye widzę nie tylko stemple.
Na dziś wybrałam jednak, jeden ze stempli bez których trudno mi się obejść, które bardzo często pojawiają się w moich pracach. Mam na myśli zaprojektowane przez Drychę słowa.

So many 3rd Eye products is close to my heart, that it is difficult to choose one particular. Stamps I loved a long time ago, but now when I think of 3rd Eye I see also many other products.
However, today I chose one of the stamps, without which I can not live, which often appear in my works. I mean, designed by Drycha words

 



 W tej prostej kartce użyłam stempla:
I this simple card I used this stamp: 
TES-212L love hashtag large
oraz tekturki:
and chipboard:

TECs-007 indian arrows


Dziękuję wszystkim za ten wspaniały czas!
Do zobaczenia!
Thank you everyone for a wonderful time! 
See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. will miss you and keep on stalking your lovely work also in the future!! :) hope to see you around!! xoxo, Sanna

    ReplyDelete