3/2/14

Happy page * Wesoły skrap

Hello everyone! Long time no see!! :) It's Yasmin on the blog today with a happy colored layout to show you with loads of 3rd Eye stuff on it.
Witam wszystkich! Dawno mnie tu nie było!! :) Z tej strony Yasmin w wesołym kolorowym skrapem wypełnionym po brzegi produktami 3rd Eye.




I've used 3rd Eye embellishements and stamps to create my layout. Both kraft buttons and lightbulb.. love those! :)
Użyłam ozdób i stempli, oba badziki - z papieru kraft oraz z żarówką - uwielbiam je!


I also used the new beam circle stamp.. my new love!!
Znajdziecie tu też moją nową miłość - stempel beam circle!!

I also used the large honeycomb stamp and the rays chipboard. The honeycomb stamp I've used distress stains on to get a more distressed look on the stamping. I colored the rays with a bit of yellow watercolors.  
Użyłam też stempla z dużym plastrem miodu z Distress Stainem, a promienistą tekturkę pomalowałam żółtymi akwarelkami.

Użyte produkty * Used products:
honeycomb - plaster miodu  tekturka TEC-014 radial ramka promienie  tekturka TEC-006 motyle butterflies TES-222S beams circle small - małe koło promienie TEBS012k smile set  badzik pin TEBA-002 żarówka na różowym tle

2 comments: