3/23/13

Good bye from Minna

It's time to say thank you for everyone! * Pora na moje podziękowanie!

I had such a great time with the girls, with the stamps and I must say that this was a great opportunity. I really learnt a lot about stamping and found lot of possibilities how to use stamps in scrapbooking.
Spędziłam tu fantastyczny czas: z reszta dziewczyn, ze stemplami, i muszę powiedzieć, że była to świetna możliwość! Naprawdę dużo się nauczyłam o stemplowaniu i znalazłam dużo nowych zastosowań dla stempli w scrapbookingu.


I wish you all great, creative and sunny spring and I wish all the best for the new design team! I'm looking forward to see your inspiring work!
Wam wszystkim życzę świetnej, kreatywnej i słonecznej wiosny, życzę też wszystkiego najlepszego nowemu DT! Będę obserwować Wasze inspirujące prace!


*
Minna użyła stempli: * Stamps used by Minna:
funky flowers - kwiaty

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely page!! Love the colors and the use of funkyflowers!

    ReplyDelete